|Spray||Approx. 50 pumps|
- Snap-on Type in 2ml
- Disposable portable case
- Most preferred product for sample/promotion item
- Most preferred products for marketing or samples
About customization process
Choose a product (freemold), volume, and material from our product catalog available on our website.
*New mold development or production require a special consultation.
- ①MOQ (minimum quantity order)
- ②Assembly type: fully assembly, semi-assembly, etc.
- ③Production timeline and pickup details
- ④Finish : Print, coating, deposition, etc.
- ⑤Packing : Individual, semi-bulk, bulk, etc.
Quotation and CT (compatibility test) - performed by brand
- ①Basic function and performance test
- ②Content and packaging reaction test: distortion, spillage, and change in spray pattern should be observed over a sufficient period.
Design proof and prototype / Final confirmation
- ①Color (Glossy, matte or other finishes depending on materials)
- ②Post-processing (Coating, deposition, pearl, laser processing, etc)
- ③Printing (Silk, hot stamping, foil, etc)
- ④Label (Adhesive, shrink, transfer, etc)
- ⑤Embossing or debossing effects
Production and assemblyBased on our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, best suited for producing portable packaging, we strive to provide quality products at your desired schedule.
Quality controlPangram is fully structured with systemized quality control equipment and product testing procedures to ensure safe and functional products.
Logistics and shipping
Please check below for references before requesting customized portable case.
- Applying product. (Special consulting required for the development of new mold of a new product.)
- Content and content reactivity examination. (Must be done by the buyer)
- Design Confirmation: color / printing etc.
- Assembly / Production / Package details confirmation.
- Customer Registration for the first order.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I refill?Since most commercial perfume bottles are finished with a crimping seal, a simple way to refill a perfume is by spritzing until a refill bottle is filled. However, if you want an easier option, you may remove a sprayer part of the perfume and replace it with a refill chip. If the sprayer part cannot be removed, you may use a funnel or syringe to refill.
After placing an order, how long does it take to be shipped?The shipping timeline depends on the order volume and our inventory, but our principle is to dispatch your order on the day the order is received. If the order is a customized item, it usually takes about two weeks after a final sample is confirmed.
How will it be packaged?Our default packing unit is 10 of the same model and color in an OPP plastic bag. If you have a special packaging request, please let us know the requirements on a separate note.
Can I put handmade perfume, herb, or oils?Oil-based or other highly concentrated natural products are less stable than alcohol-based products. In addition to their nature of being easily contaminated, they may chemically react with spray parts, leading to spillage, distortion, or breakage of pump parts. Thus, we recommend using alcohol-based products only.
What is the material of your packaging?The most commonly used packaging material for perfume is glass because glass is very stable in storing liquid for an extended period. Plus, it is an environmentally-friendly option as the material is nature-derived and doesn't produce endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDC). Compared to plastic or other synthetic resins that chemically reacts with perfume, it is the most stable form.
※ "Other packaging" category includes PP, PET made packagings.